09/10/16 8:15AM - 3:00PM
SCORE Seminar - How to Start and Manage Your Own Business
Do you have what it takes to start and run a successful business? If so, what are the first steps you should take? This workshop will help you assess your prospects, give you the initial direction you need, and inspire you to move forward to realize your dream.
Topics covered are:
- Where do I start?
- Effective marketing for today’s small business.
- What is the right legal structure for my business?
- What should I know about licenses, taxes and insurance?
- What technology considerations are important for my business?
- An introduction to the financial side of business.
- Where do I get funding?
- Where do I go from here?
This seminar is given throughout the year.
SCORE advisors in St. Louis share their years of business experience in this information packed session. The session includes a comprehensive take-home packet of materials, information regarding useful websites, and the option for one-on-one no-cost counseling with a SCORE mentor.
Cost: All SCORE Seminars are: $60 Discounted Prepaid Registration; $70 Pending or At- the-Door
Saturday September 10, 2016 from 8:15 AM to 3:00 PM CDT
PNC Bank Building
SCORE Office, 1st Floor
333 S. Kirkwood Road
Kirkwood, MO 63122
View Week |