ASA MWC American Subcontractors Association Midwest Council
09/21/16 5:30PM - 8:00PM
September 2016 Membership DINNER Meeting
Join the ASA Midwest Council for our Monthly Membership DINNER Meeting
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 5:30 p.m.
Syberg’s on Dorsett- 2430 Old Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Cyber security has become a major concern for any business. Join the discussion with our panel of industry professionals. We bring together three experts from different disciplines to discuss how Cyber Risk can impact your business and what you can do about it!
Cybersecurity – When is enough enough? Are you doing enough to protect your business?
- Emerging cyber risks and trends
- Examples and details of recent data breaches
- Practical steps to protect your business from cyber risks
- Key areas where your business is vulnerable to attack
- How insurance can play a role in your cyber defense strategy
- Robert Klobe, Jr.-AVP Commercial Financial Lines Manager ,Chubb
- David Hartley, Principal - Technology Advisory & Risk Services, UHY LLP
- Rich Watson, VP of Information Security, Enterprise Bank & Trust
5:30-Networking & Cocktail Hour
5:45-BPI (Business Practice Interchange-subcontractor/supplier members.)
6:30-Dinner & Announcements
7:15-Program: Cyber Risk & Security
$42 per person for ASA Members. Includes hosted bar, dinner & program.
Register by Friday, September 16, 2016-No Shows will be billed if not cancelled by September 16, 2016.
If you have a nonmember guest for the meeting, please contact the ASA office- email@example.com in advance, to register your guest.
First time nonmember guests are free of charge, but you must register them in advance.
Attending an ASA membership meeting is one of the best ways to introduce people to the benefits of an ASA membership.
Start Time: 5:30 pm
End Time: 8:00 pm
Date: September 21, 2016
Syberg's on Dorsett
2430 Old Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, MO
View Week |
Lunnemann Accounting Services, LLC
Working with small businesses and non-profit organizations since 1996. Specializing in QuickBooks Financial Software set-up and training; payroll and accounting services; and development, implementation and maintenance of recordkeeping systems customized to the needs of the clients.